Built by the Pittsburgh & Lake Erie Railroad and opened in 1910. It was used mostly by Geneva College students and community residents. It closed when the last passenger train ran on the railroad on July 12, 1985. The station was lost by fire on 6-19-2017
Vestige documents abandoned & historic places for education and preservation. Always obtain permission before visiting and follow local law.